Our professional comfort system is not only the further development of the predecessor system Profi Basic Chrome System, but is here the luxury version of all chrome plating systems we have to offer.
Like its predecessor, it is still mobile and ideally suited for use in commercial and technical areas. Especially painters, restorers or finishers will be delighted by this chemical chromium plating system. As with its predecessor, the Profi Basic Chrome system requires a compressor and an oil separator.
But what has been improved?
- The Profi Comfort System has an integrated cleaning system to enable faster working.
- The Profi Comfort System offers higher regulation possibilities, which offers finer and more precise working possibilities.
- The System can also be operated by two men for production work (or considerably longer parts) with the retrofitting of a double-spray gun.
The Venturi-System has been integrated into the professional comfort system. During the spray process, a dynamic pressure is created in the Venturi nozzle, which means maximum backpressure and minimum static pressure, the resulting fine spray mist allows a fabulous spraying result.
- 8 ways of control of pressures and flows.
- Special chemical polyurethane pressure hoses.
- Pneumatic and flow control construction with elements of European origin.
- 4 pressurized stainless steel tanks for product loading and dosing.
- Lacquered and screen-printed aluminium panel.
- Aluminium drawer.
- It has 4 wheels for easy movement.
- Instruction manual, mixtures and processes.
- Technical support videos of the processes.
- Warranty 2 years.
- 2.5 liters CLC 1 (SI)
- 2.5 liters CLC 2 (NA)
- 2.5 liters CLC 3 (RE)
- 1 liter CLC cleaner
- 100 ml CLC color glaze of choice
- 1 liter CLC preservative paint
- 0.5 liter activator
Shipping weight: 70.00 kg
CW: 60.00 kg
What do you also need?
6 bar 30 liter minimum compressor with oil and water separator and enough 0.0001 micro siemens conductivity distilled water.
Our Profi Comfort System is a professional system of chemical metallization, which offers the possibility of obtaining 100% coverage on almost all surfaces.
No size restrictions of objects during chemical metallization
In contrast to the galvanic plating process, where during the process of metallization the size of the object is limited by a basin or the size of the vacuum chamber, the size of the object is not limited.
Option to select the desired shading
When you add a protective varnish or a pigment toner, you get any desired shading as well as aluminum, gold, copper, bronze and other metal and alloy effects.
Environmentally friendly cover
In contrast to chrome plating, no heavy metals and carcinogens are used in the chemical metallization process. The process of chemical metallization is also environmentally friendly.
Safety and wear resistance of the Profi Comfort System:
The protective coating is almost as safe and wear-resistant as the cover applied by the manufacturer.