Professional Chrome with the
With our semi-professional HT Chrome System, even beginners in the technical field get an excellent tool that is easy to handle and guarantees professional results. This is also achieved through the high quality components such as
- 4 ways to control pressures and flows.
- Special chemical polyurethane pressure hoses.
- Pneumatic and flow control construction with elements of European origin.
- 3 Chemical HDPE tanks for loading and dosing products.
- Lacquered and screen printed aluminum panel.
- Instruction manual, mixes and processes.
- Videos of technical support of the processes.
- 2 year warranty.
The spray guns are already pre-set and facilitate the operation considerably
The HT Chrome System is designed for small parts such as screws, buttons or trims as well as larger surfaces such as Rims, lamp stands and motorcycle tanks. You can also chrome doors or statues.
The HT Chrome System requires a compressor with oil and water separator. Limitation of areas or parts does not exist with the HT Chrome System. 10L tanks for paints and chemicals are included and a 15L tank for water.
The HT Chrome System is easy to use
With your HT Chrome System, the process of chemical chrome becomes a breeze. Even in the commercial sector you can quickly achieve professional results thanks to the high-quality and pre-set spray guns. Since the system is mobile, you are also quickly at your place of use.
The HT Chrome System is great for smaller jobs and it’s portable. Working with this system is facilitated by the kompress, but also limits the ability to work in hard-to-reach places. There are no restrictions on the selection of colors and surfaces. There must be only an oil and water separator for the compressor.